Jan 25, 2012

Love Dream


“You know, I’ve killed the time.”

“No, Honey. Time killed you...”

“We’re eternal, now.”

“No, Honey. You’re dead. No such thing like...”

“Honey, I’m scared.”

“I know.”

“Can you tell me what happens with Cinderella after she lives with the Prince and spends the rest of her life in castle?”

“I don’t know. But she’s happy.”

“Are you sure?”

“Probably, Honey.”

“But something happened. Times went by.”

“Honey, we should not cry for tomorrow. We should not against the time.”

“I just don’t want time ruins it.
...
Romeo and Juliet are happy.”

“But they’re dead, Honey.”

“They killed the time.”

“No, Honey. Time killed both of them.”

“Suicide is the best way, maybe.”

“So, you think that they’re happy, up there?”

“Things will happens, Honey. Things will happens. I just can’t face it.”

“You’re happy, Honey. There’s nothing else to worry.”

“I should be a very-happy bride.”

“You are, Honey. But you’re dead...”

“Because I don’t want time ruins it. Everything’s so perfect, you know, I just don’t want time changes it.
...
No one on earth could love you like this, Honey. Deeply.”


And they keep dancing over the night sky.


25 January 2012
Liebestraum

No comments: